Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God's security, encouragement, and strength to arrange my home in peace and quiet, completely without stress. Give me structure and comfort so that my home becomes a completely safe and warm place. In Jesus' name,I pray God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
109
Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been experiencing, and give me freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would restore my faith, bring peace to my mind, and help me move forward each day with His strength.
Replies
14
Views
168
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in pray in for help to se the role as a caregiver and house keeper through. It’s a heavy task and my body is tired and exhausted My own strength is gone. I need God’s strength to see me through this. In Jesus name I pray and ask , Amen.
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom