Prayer for ### 🙏 ### should teaching ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I come before You to ask forgiveness from all of my sins. Forgive me, Lord and reign in my life. I thank You for all the wonderful things you have done. Lord, Jesus, I surrender to You all my concerns. Lord, I lift up to You my teaching job applications. I ask for Your mercy...
Replies
7
Views
102
Back in May, I was promised a full-time teaching job at the preschool I substitute taught at for this school year & was told I'd get a call in mid June to let me know which class I had. Mid-July rolled around & I hadn't heard anything, so I texted my boss. She texted back & said both available...
Replies
6
Views
253
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for being a good listener of God, doing works (for faith without works is dead), and teacher (for teaching such things, you shall be called great in heaven) , and all prior, in between and after that have been missed. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom