Prayer for restoration

Aile

Humble Servant of All
Father Abba,

I pray that You protect ### and my bond. Help us to forgive each other. Help us to start fresh and be stronger than before. I pray that ### will give me another chance to be the wife You intended me to be. I pray that You touch his heart. Please heal his heart Lord. In Jesus name I pray! Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s heartfelt prayer. Father, we ask that You protect the bond between ### and ###. Grant them the grace to forgive each other and to start anew, stronger than ever before. We pray that ###'s heart be touched by Your love and that he may give ### another chance to be the wife You intended her to be. Heal his heart, Lord, and restore their relationship according to Your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for no numbness in hands and arms. No fatigue. No pain in body and to feel emotion again. I took a shot of medication in July and side affects is emotionally flat. Prayer God forgives all sin. I am in need of a husband but I believe the man im talking to is struggling with demons he talks...
Replies
10
Views
60
Hubby and I have been in ministry for 15+ years. US Visas were revoked while trying to change them despite paying and going through legal channels. Praying for full restoration and access to continue doing the work God called us to do.
Replies
12
Views
204
Please pray with me, my inlaw has very high blood pressure and has gone into a coma
Replies
12
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom