Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, let restoration begin in my life, leadership, career, and healthcare vision. Restore opportunities, relationships, resources, creativity, and partnerships needed to transform health facilities. Give me wisdom to rebuild what is broken, strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
63
Am in a desperate situation, I have been running a construction materials manufacturing company in Kenya. I was really doing well financially and spiritually but the enemy wants to see me completely dead. I was involved in a fatal accident and was put in ICU after brain surgery. I used all the...
Replies
14
Views
75
Please pray as I am going under attacks (eating in the dream) to hinder the work of God and to make me sick. I am facing health issue's,Pray for the restoration of Anointing ,and the fire to destroy evil alters. I am specifically do ministry among neighbours.(Muslims evangelism)
Replies
11
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom