Prayer for restoration and transformation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to bring your request for restoration and transformation before the Lord, asking Him to work in your life, your leadership, your career and your vision for healthcare.

We have prayed that He will restore opportunities, relationships, resources, creativity and partnerships needed to transform health facilities, and that He will give you wisdom to rebuild what is broken, strengthen cooperation among healthcare professionals and create systems that improve care for children, families and communities. We have also prayed for the renewal of your courage, consistency and ability to turn vision into action, and we cling to the promise in Joel 2:25 that He will restore the years that the locust hath eaten.

We pray in Jesus Name that God will guide you, restore what has been lost and let His transformation be evident in every area you entrusted to Him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
302
I ### ### ask for prayer in restoration of my marriage with ### ###. The Lord has promised me restoration although it is still so hard and painful going through this process when my wife has run away from God, church and family. The only contact I get is messages from her wanting divorce. I have...
Replies
9
Views
344
Good morning sir, good morning pastor ### MY prayer is Healing for my daddy bone Divine Family Turn Around Transition upon my life from who I am now to who God wants me to be IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN
Replies
7
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom