Prayer for restoration

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would restore my strength and lift the heaviness that has been weighing me down. Pray that He would give me freedom from spiritual oppression, renew my faith, and help me function with peace, strength, and perseverance each day. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
24
Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, let restoration begin in my life, leadership, career, and healthcare vision. Restore opportunities, relationships, resources, creativity, and partnerships needed to transform health facilities. Give me wisdom to rebuild what is broken, strengthen...
Replies
9
Views
18
Prayer for no numbness in hands and arms. No fatigue. No pain in body and to feel emotion again. I took a shot of medication in July and side affects is emotionally flat. Prayer God forgives all sin. I am in need of a husband but I believe the man im talking to is struggling with demons he talks...
Replies
10
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom