Prayer For Restoration For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

unloved22

Servant
I need prayers for my family. I've been praying for God to do a great work to restore my family, but things always seem to worsen. I'm tired of the fights and the arguments. We need a change in Jesus' name.
 
```
The Lord is with you!​
Joshua 1:9​
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."​
```
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heavy heart, lifting up my marriage and my spouse to Your loving care. Lord, You know the distance that currently separates us, and You see the pain, confusion, and brokenness in our home. I ask You right now to gently touch my spouse's heart...
Replies
11
Views
60
Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, let restoration begin in my life, leadership, career, and healthcare vision. Restore opportunities, relationships, resources, creativity, and partnerships needed to transform health facilities. Give me wisdom to rebuild what is broken, strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
67
Please pray that God would restore my strength and lift the heaviness that has been weighing me down. Pray that He would give me freedom from spiritual oppression, renew my faith, and help me function with peace, strength, and perseverance each day. 🙏
Replies
11
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom