Prayer for ### protection

We stand with you, ###, in praying for your husband's protection. Let us come before God together, seeking His divine shield around your husband.

In Psalm 91, the Lord promises, "He will cover you with his feathers. Under his wings, you will find refuge. His faithfulness is your shield and rampart" (Psalm 91:4, WEB). We claim this promise over your husband, trusting that God will be his refuge and fortress.

Let us pray:

"Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up ###'s husband to You. Lord, You are his protector and his strong tower. We ask that You surround him with Your angels, guarding him from all harm and danger. Guide his steps and help him to walk in Your ways, according to Your will.

Lord, we also pray for ###, that You would give her peace and assurance, knowing that her husband is in Your capable hands. Help her to trust in You and to cast all her anxieties on You, for You care for her and her husband.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, remember the words of Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Trust that God is in control and that He loves and cares for your husband even more than you do.

Stand firm in faith, and may God's peace be with you both.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
135
Pray for my ### and my other ### who behaves like a narcissist. And perscute and mistreats me. Protection over my marrige against their evil plans and for them to come to repentance and salvation and their plans to expose to public and fall to Ground and what enemies meant for evil Gos to being...
Replies
12
Views
340
My neighbors swore at me and called me derogatory names and I asked them to turn down their loud music which has been an ongoing problem for years. I feel no peace inside my home and am constantly on edge wondering when the loud bass and music will flow from their house into mine, with all...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,608
Members
649,489
Latest member
Stoelteurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom