Prayer for protection for my son ### ...

Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
Thanks for your prayers we really need them this lady riding in my son's apartment complex and parking waiting until he comes home just like a stalker Lord Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly pray for God's protection over myself, my mother, and our home. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
137
Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
286
My neighbors swore at me and called me derogatory names and I asked them to turn down their loud music which has been an ongoing problem for years. I feel no peace inside my home and am constantly on edge wondering when the loud bass and music will flow from their house into mine, with all...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom