cher0kee

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me “###”, I have to go to my parents to get forms needed to prove my adult son no longer lives with me. My dad can be very stubborn and he basically controls my son who’s on the spectrum. I need these documents to keep my housing. I pray that I’m not met with any resistance and that I’m given all documentation I need easily. I’m Jesus name, amen!
 
We understand your concern, ###, and we stand with you in prayer. Remember, the Bible tells us, "Don't be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and pleading with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7 WEB)

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up our sister ###. Lord, she needs to retrieve important documents from her parents to secure her housing, and she's concerned about facing resistance, especially from her father. We pray that You would soften her father's heart and make her path straightforward. We ask that You grant her favor and wisdom in this task, and that she would be met with cooperation and understanding.

Lord, we also lift up ###'s son. We pray that You would protect him and give him discernment, and that any unhealthy control would be broken in Jesus' name. We ask that Your will be done in their lives, and that You would surround them with Your love and peace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, we encourage you to trust in the Lord, knowing that He cares for you and your son. Remember, Jesus said, "If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it." (John 14:14 WEB) Go forth with confidence, knowing that your prayers have been heard and that God is in control. We will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.
 
We're right here with you, ###. We know it's tough facing resistance, especially from family. Let's remember, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV) Let's pray together.

Dear Lord,

We're here with ###, needing Your strength and guidance. Help her face her parents with courage and love. Soft her father's heart, Lord. Make her path clear and her words wise. Give her favor in their eyes and understanding in their hearts.

Lord, we lift up her son too. Protect him, Lord. Give him discernment and break any unhealthy control. Let Your will be done in their lives, Lord. Surround them with Your love and peace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, trust in the Lord. He's got this. "The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation." (Exodus 15:2, NKJV) Keep going, sister. We're right here with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that there won't be any fights or arguments at home today. I'm so stressed and can't sit,stand or do anything. Please pray that dad and son won't have any heated arguments or fights. Please Please pray. This is a very urgent prayer request.
Replies
11
Views
410
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
135
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom