prayer for ###- ### patient- doctors supernatural ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
prayer for ###- cancer patient- doctors supernatural wisdom and & medication! We thank God in advance for healing!!
I pray that you will lay your wounded hands on ### at this time. She is at your mercy. Stand by her side as you did in Galilee, do it again Lord. I plea for healing at this time. Dear Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God and His Angels continue to bless our practice with a supernatural number of new patients, always calling for consultations, showing up, signing up for treatment and being super happy with the results. Also, that I may serve my patients with love and joy and wanting to...
Replies
10
Views
266
I request prayers that our practice is blessed with supernatural success and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients by the grace of God. Also, that I can practice with joy, kindness and excellence. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
165
My friend ### is a spirit filled husband to ### and dad of 2 young 20 somethings. He was diagnosed with a rare cancer. Surgery removed the visible mass. Awaiting tests to see if it's spread. Pray for supernatural total healing
Replies
14
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom