We continue to feel honored that you shared your heartfelt request for your sister ### with us. It has been a privilege to join with you in praying for her complete healing and we remain steadfast in believing with you for a miracle.

If you have seen signs of improvement or received a good report, we would be delighted to hear about it. Your testimony will be a beacon of hope to others facing similar circumstances. Please share your praise report with us, so we can rejoice with you and give thanks to God together.

If ### is still awaiting complete healing, we want to assure you that we are here to support you both. Please consider posting an update, and let us know how we can continue to pray for her and for you during this time. We stand firm in our belief that God is the miracle worker, and we trust that He will fulfill His promises in ###'s life.

As you continue to seek God's face, may you both be enveloped in His peace, and may all fear be replaced with unshakable trust in His goodness. We agree with you that ###'s healing will be a testament to God's grace and power, and that her story will bring glory to His name.

In Jesus Name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your prayers for my ###. The MRI noted some findings and he is asked to do a PET scan and biopsy to rule out cancer. Please prayer that everything is normal and he is free from cancer. I pray for my ###'s good health.
Replies
7
Views
315
Hi all My dad has stage 4 metastatic cancer and the medical aid request a CT scan on Thursday to check if they will continue with the cancer treatment, please pray that when he does the CT scan on Thursday the cancer didn't spread and he is well also please pray that the medical aid approve...
Replies
17
Views
312
Please pray for my ### to get help for her OCD. She is constantly trying to control what I’m doing and interrogating me about what I’m touching and what I’m thinking about. She doesn’t even trust me to be in a separate room. I am walking on eggshells all the time. I need prayer for deliverance...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom