Prayer for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad ###. He’s had it pretty rough with one ailment or another and the. Had a fall and ruptured his spleen and liver lacerations and fractures in back. Thank God he made it to trauma hospital and surgery but now heart irregular and having lots of pain. He needs pain control and...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for my brother ### got hurt on his knees and leg few days back an auto driver hitted him from back while going on his activa. He is taking treatment for the wound but still it is getting filled with puss. Pray for him to recover soon from this wound. In jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
202
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom