Prayer for my ###

GodRhealer

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my grandma to get well soon her name is ### please keep her in prayer, I haven’t been about to go see her for years I would like to get a chance to see her this year. Please lord protect her and heal my grandma. This year lord bless me to go visit her.
 
Please pray for my grandma to get well soon her name is ### please keep her in prayer, I haven’t been about to go see her for years I would like to get a chance to see her this year. Please lord protect her and heal my grandma. This year lord bless me to go visit her.
I have prayed for you and your grandma. May Jesus touch her and heal her. May he also grant your request to see her again. Jesus is our savior and healer. We praise Him for the miracles He has done and will do. In Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my niece ###. Pray that God guide her and her son in every decision that she make. Please pray when ### move out of state that Jesus protect them and pray her boyfriend is safe and is being a provider and not causing any trouble. Our family need the reassurance that she will be...
Replies
11
Views
166
Please pray for my grandma ### that she will rest in peace & that God will forgive all of her sins..She died yesterday. Please also pray for me and my family to have courage and be strong. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
196
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
11
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom