Prayer for my ###

```markdown
Please join me as I pray for my son and myself, my pastor told me that I should pray for my son and cancel all the plans of the enemy to kill him, no plan fashioned against him will ever prosper and
I break all the arrows of the enemy and send them back to the sender in Jesus name.
I break all the yokes of darkness assigned to destroy or ruin his Life.
I call him preserved in the name of Jesus












```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I disappointed God by being deceived and I went away from Him, then I came back but I failed to be fully obedient and that’s why I won’t live much longer (and I’m ### years old), sorry if this seems like a story to convince you to help my brother but I personally wasted that chance and I...
Replies
11
Views
69
Pls pray for my dad who is a pastor but like to say cuss word and always gossip . Also pray for my brother who is a heavy drinker and always lie and waste his money on beer.
Replies
11
Views
89
Please pray for ###. She has worked countless hours trying to help ### who went through a terrible divorce and lost everything he's worked his entire life for. ### was just told that she has no case and we fully believed God would work this out for the good for her and ###. She's lost over ###...
Replies
13
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom