Legloss

Humble Prayer Partner
PRAYER FOR MY SISTER ### My sister ### was admitted in hospital in ### last night and is scheduled for an operation to remove her appendicitis. She has been having numerous health challenges in the recent past. I seek your prayers for a successful procedure and full restoration of her health. I thank you for your prayers. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
PRAYER FOR MY SISTER ### My sister ### was admitted in hospital in HDU last night and is scheduled for an operation to remove her appendicitis. She has been having numerous health challenges in the recent past. I seek your prayers for a successful procedure and full restoration of her health. I thank you for your prayers. ###
My sister ### is still in hospital; I plead with you to continue interceding on her behalf. I plead with you brethren to pray for her healing in the mighty name of Jesus Christ; Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister. She has not been able to sleep for the past three days. She talks continuously, both day and night, and it seems as though she may be hearing or responding to voices that we cannot hear. We are deeply concerned about her condition and are asking God to intervene, give...
Replies
12
Views
110
I haven't prayed about this before, I used to have an abusive mom and I wasn't treated as badly as my older sister was, now that I live with a new family but my sister didn't. She is an adult now and went to prison, I don't even know where she is and i miss her. Please pray that she is or gets...
Replies
5
Views
114
Please pray for my sister ### and her Two sons ### and ###. She's in an abusive relationship and is fearful for her life and sons. She wants to get out but she has no where to go so she has to be around her abuser. Please pray for God the get her out of that abusive relationship and that God...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom