Every morning and throughout the day make it a habit to take a minute to simply say, Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You...

G
od Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things good or bad are working together for my good, because I love You Lord, and I am called according to Your purpose.

I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same I will praise You and boast in You, O Lord. God I thank You and praise You. I praise for Your excellent greatness! There is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful.

God I love and appreciate You. Thank You for loving me. You are the lover of my soul. Your love for me is unfailing, constant, unending, and everlasting. God, You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, the great physician. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for good news for an approval of my home loan paperwork finalised asap. Bless us able to sell and buy a bigger house, good neighbours peace and convenience to everything we need in Jesus name. Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
186
Pray for me hear good news from my home loan paperwork get approved asap. Bless us sell our house at good price so we have enough to buy a house. God show us a good double storey a house, big land as we have a big family, good neighbours peace and convenience. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
150
Peace, brothers. I would like to ask for prayers for my home, for myself, and for my ###, who is facing spiritual attacks from Satan. We know that God is the only one who can defeat the devil, and that is why I ask you to pray for my family and my home. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom