Prayer for helplessness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against dark forces, power and principalities which are against me attaining my freedom. Please stand with me if faith, prayer and agreement. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings...
Replies
10
Views
89
Dear God, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life. Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
Replies
8
Views
155
I don't know why I'm facing failures, health issues, helplessness, financial issues, family problems. I'm afraid of this world. I don't know if I'm the only person without strength. I'm totally isolated. I don't know how much time more I can survive in this world. I never expected this kind of...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom