Prayer for healing

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.


Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray And Think On These Things
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you today in Jesus Name to ask for healing for ###. We ask that You would heal ### from chronic arthritis and prostate inflammation. We know that You are the Great Physician and You are able to do all things. We ask that You would touch ### with Your healing power and restore them to full health. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Be assured of my prayer for your healing, ###. It’s a great comfort to know that our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He touch you with His healing hand, strengthen you, and deliver you from your problems. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents are aged and have different ailments, both dad and mom have knee pain, arthritis. dad has issues with digestion due to a stone at the neck of the gall bladder and severe back pain and difficulty in moving around. Mom has severe arthritis and allergy. Im their only child and due to...
Replies
10
Views
64
We would like to request prayer for healing and a plan to get out of debt,and become debt free Have a lien on home for under ###.please Lord,In Jesus name,we pray to stick to our budget,and spend wisely,and stick to a budget Trying to help son,going through divorce,and I don't wanna get caught...
Replies
11
Views
77
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom