prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
hi pastor my name is ###.
I'm from ###. I have a problem that I can't get out of my financial debts. I have had covid since ###. I'm still at home and I am only getting half my salary. After my deductions I'm left with nothing so I'm forced to borrow. I'm in debt for ###. I can't even sleep. I have three kids who sometimes don't have anything to eat. Please pray for me, I need a miracle.
May the Lord restore to you favour in the eyes of men and in the eyes of the Lord Himself, restoration will locate you and deliver you from shame, anything that has blocked and stolen your blessing will be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Spirit. God shall restore to you the passion to pay tithe in the future and any spiritual worm feeding on your blessing will be destroyed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
316
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough. We pray for continuous healing with our health issues, in our lives and pray for others as well. We are up and down with staying current, lately with bills, living expenses, and costs of living. The Lord has blessed us...
Replies
6
Views
117
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom