Prayer for God's protection and deliverance from ...

Bemselgor

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for God's protection and deliverance from fear of men and anxiety. Pray that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be upon me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Prayer for God's protection and deliverance from fear of men and anxiety. Pray that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be upon me.
I have prayed for you. I prayed Jesus bind up the demon in you that causes fear, and cast it out! Do not fear, God will uphold you with His righteous right hand. There is is someone standing next to you that is greater than the one who is standing against. These things are in the Bible. Keep praying. With God all things are possible. In Jesus Name amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need prayers for protection and deliverance from those who have been harassing us and causing a lot of problems, please pray it stops forever and God intervenes.
Replies
9
Views
210
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
152
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,907
Messages
16,816,332
Members
651,076
Latest member
SHelton530

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom