Prayer for God's guidance, protection, healing over ###

Quantlari

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for God's guidance, protection, healing over ### in her heart surgery and a safe journey home safe for both her and her sister in Jesus's Name, may God grant her strength, faith and courage to endure her journey in Jesus's Name, amen.
 
Prayer for God's guidance, protection, healing over ### in her heart surgery and a safe journey home safe for both her and her sister in Jesus's Name, may God grant her strength, faith and courage to endure her journey in Jesus's Name, amen.
I am praying for ### with you. I call on the Name of Jesus to intervene and restore this woman's heart and I call on the Name of Jesus to touch and bless her with long and healthy life. I speak life over her body and heart and I declare total recovery after her surgery. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
I am praying for ### with you. I call on the Name of Jesus to intervene and restore this ###'s heart and I call on the Name of Jesus to touch and bless her with long and healthy life. I speak life over her body and heart and I declare total recovery after her surgery. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Amen. Thank you all so much.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
208
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
175
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom