Prayer for God's favour. Protection of my ###

God protect and bless you and your family.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless our friend and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. My Lord may You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

form to be filled so we can get more money caring for my ###. as we should ask God for help in caring financially, emotionally, socially, every way, and to help us take care of ### after years of darkness. Lord provide all I need to care for my ### and ###. heal my ###'s brain and heal my ###'s...
Replies
7
Views
229
I am atttending an interview for a job which would change my career and situation for the better. I am prayiong for God's favour. I have prepared , read books, watch videos and practiced a mini presentation i need to give. I am leaving everthing elase to God.
Replies
10
Views
222
Please pray for protection, peace and God's favour during a difficult situation I’m going through at work and that God's hand and the Holy Spirit is with me during my meeting and my career is protected.
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom