Prayer For Financial Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter laybong
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laybong

Guest
Please help me pray to Lord Jesus Christ for a financial assistance so that I will be able to pay all my debts.

I have been experiencing sleepless nights because of fear of losing my job. I have not been doing well lately because I was totally depressed with facing all my problems. My credit cards, 5 cards at that, are all past due and interests of my accounts are all rising up. Every day, banks called me for the updating of my payments. I just hope that I can tell to those Call Center Agents who called me that my income at present is not even enough for our daily food for survival.

With you helping me in praying to the Almighty Father, I have high hopes that these problems I'm facing now will be resolved. For I know that God knows all things, that God can do all things, and that God loves me very much... So please pray for me... That I may be able to pay all my past due credit cards, that I will be able to pay all my outstanding loan amortizations, that I will be able to receive my take-home-pay without the loan deductions...

I also would like to request that to pray for my job... that I will be able to deliver what is required of me and have the will to endure this test of life. Amen.
 
Lord it is clear that you are needed in this matter. I pray that you will organize, relieve and remedy all of ### problems. Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
140
Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
142
Thank you God for everything. Thank you also for those who prayed for us. I am here again asking to pray for us again. Hoping that the employer of my spouse will give their salaries so that he can send us our allowance, payment for bills and other expenses. I really don't know what to do now...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom