Prayer for external exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Guest
My daughter ### is sitting for her 8th Year Exams this August. Please pray for her so that she can pass with distinction. God bless you all.
 
Lord I ask that you empower ### with knowledge and wisdom to pass these exams and give the mind to absorb what she needs to learn to pass these exams. In Jesus name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please grant wisdom and knowledge to my daughter as she take her exam today. Bless her and her classmates so that they may be able to pass their lab exams. We seek your help becaise we know you alone can help them make it. This we ask in your precious name Lord, Amen
Replies
11
Views
128
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against internal and external witnesses, both near and far, false testimonies, false witnesses. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
5
Views
79
I have an exam for a government job today. Please pray for God to be with me during the exam, give me wisdom, and memory to answer all the questions and pass this exam. Also pray for my health and safety during the travel to the exam centre which is in a remote place with poor road conditions...
Replies
13
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom