Prayer For ### Counselling Results

  • Thread starter Thread starter SERVANT
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SERVANT

Guest
I am awaiting my counselling results which is to be released tomorrow. Please pray for me that I may get my desired course in my desired college. Please pray for my friend also for the same.
 
Your prayer request has been lifted up to God. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you the desires of your heart. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Help me to keep my focus on You. Bless and Encourage me to always be about achieving my God given goals and dreams. God help me to keep my attitude right. May I always have, “I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthen me attitude.” Strengthen me Lord Jesus to never give up on or abort my goals and dreams that You have placed within my heart. No matter how much it will cost me. No matter how dark the night, no matter how uncomfortable I may get, help me and cause me to see my goals and dreams come to reality. Help me fight the good fight of faith. Don’t let me allow the devil or anyone else to kill, steal, or destroy the plans that You have for my life. Bless me with the spirit of excellence. The same spirit of obedience, faith, and courage that Joshua had let it rest upon me and within me. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer do the same for my love ones and the writer of this prayer in Jesus’ name.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
122
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
87
Today 3 Items 2 gallipots and one tongue depressor were lost since I didn't check CSSD, please let it return back to PICU and let my incharge forgive for what I did and not allow me to write in the staff counselling book.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom