Prayer for complete healing and restoration in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
191
Father, sustain my patient, his family, and his entire healthcare team by Your grace. As Isaiah 40:31 declares, “They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength,” renew their strength each day. Heal my patient physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Heal his grief and trauma...
Replies
9
Views
151
Please pray for me. My name is ###. Pray for me without ceasing. Thank you so much in advance. ❤️ Heavenly Father, I come before You humbly, asking for Your mercy, protection, and complete restoration over my life. I ask for total healing of my body, mind, and spirit. Please heal my brain, my...
Replies
11
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom