Prayer for ### because ### feet is ...

joseline

Beloved Servant
Prayer for me because my feet is ill swelling day to day it's an attack because last week I had a nightmare in that nightmare I ve seen a stronger power of darkness destroy my room I was inside in my room, now am having swollen feet and I don't feel good, am starting to feel pain in my heart and pain in my brain. I want to be free from this devil attack in Jesus name I
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that because Jesus only care for foreigners and neglect locals. And neglected me as a local. So now I can do whatever I want what equally yoke when come to Christian and leave me single to elevate all the foreigners and give them all our rights and privileges by the government. Make us...
Replies
7
Views
238
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
Prayer that now because of constant hurt and church politics I refuse to go to church for worship anymore as I don't want any things for it to do with my career and my marriage anymore. I am a Christian but don't go to church and can worship at my own time because I do not want manipulation and...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom