Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for me. I have been told today that I am being put at risk of redundancy despite additional funding becoming available. They have put me in a selection pool with ### others for a job I have no experience in against ### people who are already doing that job. I am on a...
Replies
12
Views
114
Please pray for my need for financial miracle and my family situation.
Replies
12
Views
176
I will more than likely be leaving my current job this week. But I have multiple bills due within the month. Pray for God's provision for these bills. It is imperative I leave my current job no matter what. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,346
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom