Prayer for a breakthrough in finances and family situation

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been our heartfelt desire to lift up your need for a financial breakthrough and the struggles within your family situation before our Heavenly Father. We have earnestly asked Him to move mightily on your behalf, to provide abundantly according to His riches in glory, and to bring healing, unity, and peace to your family.

If God has already answered your prayers in ways you can see—whether through unexpected provision, restored relationships, or a renewed sense of hope—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Please share how He has worked so that we may rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, you are still waiting and the burden feels heavy, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers in His perfect timing. Let us stand with you once more, trusting that He is at work even when we cannot yet see the outcome.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you seek Him. May He strengthen your faith and draw you closer to His heart through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family situation and for my finances particularly my need for a business start up
Replies
11
Views
174
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
Pray for me as I deal with a difficult family situation. I don't know where to turn. I'm the only Christian in the family. The situation involves someone who is hospital & homeless. He is a very hard and difficult person to deal with. I really am at a point where I want the Lord to take me home...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom