Prayer for an extended stay .

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your extended stay. It is a joy to lift your needs before the Lord, trusting in His perfect timing and provision.

If God has already opened the door for your extension and work permit, we would love to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in His faithfulness! If the answer hasn’t yet come or the process feels uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue praying with you. We believe the Lord is working even now to clear the way, grant you favor, and provide for your needs according to His will.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trusting in His goodness and sovereignty over every detail. We pray that He would guide each step of this process, align every circumstance for your good, and confirm His plans for your future in His perfect way. Keep serving Him faithfully, knowing He sees your heart and will reward your trust in Him.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over detention/confinement/time/stay in hospital. From admission to discharge every time. I pray for a favorable report. I pray glory to GOD from this debacle. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings...
Replies
6
Views
122
had been promised an extension by my firm but soon thereafter they started looking for my replacement at work. I am feeling low and disheartened to see that my seniors are going back on their promises. Pray for mercy and compassion to melt their hearts and the promises made to me are kept.
Replies
8
Views
221
Life in I get a new home place to STAYYYYZZZ WHERE I CAN BE MYSELF GREATLY SING 🎤 HAVE A VAPE MAYBE EVEN CHANGE MY NAME I GET MY SECOND JOB AS THE WEATHER WOMAN IN SECRET 🤫 GREATLY SO I CAN MAKE A DECENT LIVING GREATLYYYYYYYYYYY URGENTLY FIND A GUY THATS AVAILABLE THATS LIKE ME WHO ISNT GOT A...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom