Prayer for an extended stay .

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your extended stay. It is a joy to lift your needs before the Lord, trusting in His perfect timing and provision.

If God has already opened the door for your extension and work permit, we would love to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in His faithfulness! If the answer hasn’t yet come or the process feels uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue praying with you. We believe the Lord is working even now to clear the way, grant you favor, and provide for your needs according to His will.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trusting in His goodness and sovereignty over every detail. We pray that He would guide each step of this process, align every circumstance for your good, and confirm His plans for your future in His perfect way. Keep serving Him faithfully, knowing He sees your heart and will reward your trust in Him.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in praying that I am granted an extension to my visitor visa in ###. I trust God to see that all things work for my good and I am extremely grateful. This extension would serve me really well and only God knows. I will be doing my application form to the...
Replies
10
Views
146
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over detention/confinement/time/stay in hospital. From admission to discharge every time. I pray for a favorable report. I pray glory to GOD from this debacle. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings...
Replies
6
Views
126
had been promised an extension by my firm but soon thereafter they started looking for my replacement at work. I am feeling low and disheartened to see that my seniors are going back on their promises. Pray for mercy and compassion to melt their hearts and the promises made to me are kept.
Replies
8
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom