Prayer for a new home

Wendee

Disciple of Prayer
I sold my home and closing is in ### weeks. I put in an offer on a home. Let’s all agree and claim the seller will accept my offer and I’ll be and I’m blessed abundantly. Let’s all agree that my divorce attorney will be convicted in her spirit on how she is over charging me and she will fix it. Thank you for standing and praying with me.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me and my family receive a new home. We were forced out of our residence because the landlord wanted to turn the house into his office. He gave us ### days to get out. Now we live in a rat infested house. Please pray for us. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
196
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
311
I GET A NEW HOME AND A WHOLE NEW INSURANCE AND GET MYSELF TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT HELP APPARENTLY ITS TO HARD TO MAKE IT NORMALLY in CALI FOR ME GREATLYYYYY Justice Swiftly AS IN I HAVE TRIED NOW YEARS TO GET MY NEEDS MET. I CANT GET THEM MET IN CALIFORNIA NOT ONE AREA NOT MEDICAL...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom