Prayer For A Multitude Of Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-2589641

Guest
Lord, Life isn't so hard anymore. I do like working and earning what I HAVE. I would like to work on a lot of things within me and really find myself. and be true to everyone and you as well. be honest and just be of any help to people. help me learn to say yes and no. I pray to get all of my debts paid to everyone. help anyone the best that I can and just make sure that to everyone I have asked help for that I give them back the gift they have given me. I want to do right by you God. yes life is very tough but I will get through it.. Amen
 
Father I thank you and praise you for what you're doing in your child's life. You said when we seek you with our whole heart we will find you. Lord I pray that you would grant them wisdom and guidance and understanding. Father I pray as they spend time in their word, you would bless them. Because we are transformed by the renewing of our minds. I pray that you would teach them to meditate on your word day and night. Father the word says we go from glory to glory. I pray as they continue to spend time with you in prayer and in their word. That they would grow in wisdom and grace.

For you said that you reward those that diligently seek you. I pray that you would, bless them with the Holy Spirit. For he is here to lead us into all truth, and empower us to live our life in victory. I pray that you would grant wisdom in the area of finance, and I pray that you would deliver them of this debt. Because you tell us in your word that we are to owe no man nothing but love. So I pray Lord you would bless them to be free, of debt. You said that those who hunger and thirst after righteousness shall be filled. I pray as they continue to hunger and thirst to know you, and be more like you. I pray you would fill them. I pray that your will would be accomplished, in their life In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, may you change this person's heart and may you supply their need according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
199
Many things went wrong today (###), I hope (###) will be better as it’s my birthday. Last birthday was like ###, a disaster. My dad ### isn’t well (for a while), help him get better soon. Hope my mum ### doesn’t treat my birthday as hers (she usually acts like it’s her day (it’s not); hope not...
Replies
11
Views
209
Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom