Prayer For A Job....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray For A Job:

God in Jesus’ name, “I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with the person who sent me this prayer. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me that no man or woman can close. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And please Lord Jesus do the same for the writer of this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, and everyone I send this prayer to that stands in need of being blessed with a job from You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It!”

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know That Wants or Needs A Job or better Job.
 
Lord, bless ### with a job. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying to get a job as soon as possible. Preferably one that I like. I feel like applying is getting me nowhere, even for jobs that say they're hiring immediately. I really need to make money to take care of myself and my kids. I did have an assignment last week for data entry. But it was...
Replies
11
Views
70
Hi! Can everyone please pray for me, I have final round interviews on Aug ###! I am claiming the job as mine, but I also know God will allow it to be if it’s in his plans. I claim it as such! This job is mine!!!!
Replies
14
Views
121
Hello all! First I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, and to God for blessing me with my first actual full-time job. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'd like to ask for your prayers, as I am someone who has been battling with insecurity and anxiety for most of my life, my...
Replies
13
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom