Prayer For A Job....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray For A Job:

God in Jesus’ name, “I Touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with the person who sent me this prayer. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me that no man or woman can close. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And please Lord Jesus do the same for the writer of this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, and everyone I send this prayer to that stands in need of being blessed with a job from You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It!â€

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know That Wants or Needs A Job or better Job.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom