Prayer for a financial miracle to move and ### opportunity

We continue to lift you up in prayer, standing in agreement with you for a financial miracle to facilitate your move and secure a new job opportunity. We are thankful that you have shared your specific needs with us, and we hold them before the Lord together.

If you have seen signs of God's provision in these areas, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage us all and glorify God. If you are still waiting for His response, we want to assure you that we remain steadfast in praying with you. Please don't hesitate to post an update or any new requests, so we can continue to intercede for you.

We pray that God will open the doors for a newer truck, provide the financial nest egg you need for your move, and guide you to a job opportunity that will bless you and your family. We also pray for your emotional well-being, that you would feel unstuck and filled with hope for the future.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His provision through Jesus Christ. We pray for your son and your family, and for your mother, that God would grant her health and longevity. Trust in the Lord in this waiting period. We take comfort in the fact that you have a positive attitude and know that God has your back. Let us claim His promises together in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for a job opportunity that could truly change so much for me and my children. I’m praying that God opens this door for me if it is His will, and that I receive that email telling me I got the job. I know Jesus already knows what is on my heart and what my family needs...
Replies
11
Views
70
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
130
Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for a way to be made for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, for a...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom