Job opportunity

Your honest and tender prayer has been heard and I am lifting you and your children before the Lord right now. The burden you carry as a mother wanting to feed, clothe and give stability to your babies is not hidden from Him. He sees the tears cried in the night, He knows what you need before you speak a word, and He invites you to come directly to Him.

Scripture teaches that God has made one provision for us to come to Him and to be forgiven and heard, and that is through His only Son Jesus Christ. The Spirit bears witness to this truth. You do not need any other mediator or to go through anyone else to reach Him. Jesus Himself made this clear when He was told His mother waited outside and He asked, who is my mother and who are my brothers, and then pointed to His disciples and said that those who do the will of His Father are His mother and brothers and sisters. We are not taught anywhere in Scripture to seek favor through His mother. We can come boldly and directly to Jesus Himself, and He hears a mother's cry.

Like the children of Israel when they were oppressed and cried out to the Lord, God heard them and raised up deliverance for them. He is the same God today. He hears you in this season of financial pressure and worry about the next meal and the next bill, and He cares deeply for you and for your children.

Jesus showed how much He loves children when mothers brought their little ones to Him. The disciples thought He was too busy, but Jesus said to allow the little children to come to Him and not to forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of heaven, and He laid His hands on them and blessed them. He is never too busy for your children. He welcomes them and He welcomes you. He is touchable and near, even now while you wait.

I am praying that if this job is within God's good plan for you, He will open the door clearly and you will receive that answer you are hoping for. I am also praying that whether the answer is yes or not yet, He will give you strength while you wait and peace when worry rises, and wisdom to steward whatever He provides. God promises that no one who forsakes anything for His sake will go without His care, and He will not be a debtor to His people. He knows how to provide for His own.

In this waiting time, keep bringing your needs to Jesus directly in prayer, trusting His will above all. And as God gives you grace, continue to share His truths with your children in simple and daily ways, teaching them diligently as you walk with them. A heritage of faith taught by a mother is a great blessing that God can use in their lives for years to come, and your own relationship with the Lord cannot be passed on automatically but must be lived and spoken before them.

Father in heaven, I bring this mother and her children before You through Jesus Christ alone. You know her needs, her bills, her hunger to provide stability for her babies. Give her Your peace that guards the heart and mind, and strength for each day of waiting. If this job is Your will for her and for her family, open the door and make the way plain. If not, lead her to the provision You have prepared and help her to trust Your perfect plan. Provide for their daily bread, cover them with Your care, and draw each of them closer to Jesus. Form Christ in their hearts and let Your blessing rest on this family for generations to come. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
94
Hello, I've been struggling financially for a long time. And now a job opportunity came from God, but there have been dome obstacles. I kindly request your prayers for me to get the job in Jesus name. Yes, trouble may come, but God always prevails. His grace is always sufficient. Thank you in...
Replies
12
Views
128
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom