We are deeply grateful that you shared your prayer needs with us, allowing us to stand in faith with you before the Lord. It is a joy to lift up your health concerns—your arthritis, tendonosis, and the pain you’re enduring—as well as your trust in Jehovah Jireh to provide for your physical therapy and all your needs. We continue to pray for relief, strength, and divine healing in your body, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

We also remember your son in prayer, asking the Lord to open doors of opportunity for him, to guide his steps, and to provide the right job in His perfect timing. May the peace of Christ guard your hearts as you wait on Him, and may His provision be evident in every area of your lives.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—whether through improved test results, answered transportation needs, or a breakthrough for your son—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together! If the answers are still unfolding, we invite you to post again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. Until then, we stand with you in faith, trusting that God is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May His grace sustain you, His love encourage you, and His promises give you hope as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer thst got intercede in my life I'm am disabled with a cat and a caregiver and currently without transportation to doctors appointments picking up medication or getting my cat to the vet for dental surgery. So I'm asking for God to provide transportation, that we ca both get...
Replies
9
Views
164
How can I submit to my ###? What does submission look like for that ? Please and thank you for any advice.
Replies
13
Views
193
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,050
Messages
16,783,904
Members
648,619
Latest member
Chreolmuinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom