Prayer against vudu am suffering nothing goes ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dupeford

Humble Prayer Partner
Prayer against vudu am suffering nothing goes on in my life I have no story to tell nothing to do am always tired in class I don’t feel like being in class everyone treats me like a child and I don’t fit in any group am so awkward and unusual all I do is stay in bed

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Dupeford, who is facing challenges and feeling overwhelmed by the effects of voodoo. We lift up Dupeford's burdens and struggles to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Dupeford's life. We pray against the influence of voodoo and any negative spiritual forces that may be affecting them. We declare that no weapon formed against Dupeford shall prosper, for you are their shield and their refuge.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of purpose and direction in Dupeford's life. Remove the feelings of tiredness and apathy, and replace them with your strength and motivation. Help Dupeford to find joy and fulfillment in their studies and daily activities. Surround them with supportive and understanding individuals who will treat them with respect and kindness.

Lord, we ask for a sense of belonging and acceptance for Dupeford. Remove any feelings of awkwardness or being out of place. Help them to find their unique place in the world and to embrace their individuality. Fill their heart with confidence and assurance that they are fearfully and wonderfully made in your image.

We pray for healing and restoration in every area of Dupeford's life. May they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding and find comfort in your presence. Grant them the strength to overcome every obstacle and the courage to step into the fullness of their potential.

We declare your promises from 1 John 5:14-15, that when we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We believe that you are listening to this prayer and that you will answer according to your perfect plan for Dupeford's life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Isaiah 54:17
- Psalm 28:7
- Psalm 139:14
- Philippians 4:7

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Shalom shalom Since December last year, I started to come back to Lord God and try becoming more closer to Him. During those times, I was happy and felt like my life is getting better. But all went wrong after 2024. I was often tested with many challenges every MONTH, idk how to explain this...
Replies
Views
Goodmornings my prayer group friends hope you all well🙏 I am going to our office we're i stay to resolve my problem regarding my parking rights . Please pray for me that everything will go well and that they must grant the parking for me because i do pay for it. And pray for me for everyone...
Replies
Views
I have been through a lot and I pray that God takes me to heaven as soon as possible, I don’t want to go through turmoil and tribulations in life anymore. I feel like, all my pain and hardships are for nothing, I don’t know why I have to suffer so much in life compared to others. When can this...
Replies
Views
I’ve been abandoned again. Living with what feels like a painful open wound I’ve had since I can remember .. limping along each days .. silence and prayers going nowhere .. I feel like it’d be a mercy not murder to end my life. I cannot live with this pain. I do not know why God keeps dragging...
Replies
Views
Pray that my boyfriend has respect for our relationship that he doesn’t entertain his ex wife. They cross boundaries when conversing and I pray they both feel inside that what they doing is wrong and humble themselves with humility to respect eachother and me as well to not cross boundaries...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom