Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that my boyfriend has respect for our relationship that he doesn’t entertain his ex wife. They cross boundaries when conversing and I pray they both feel inside that what they doing is wrong and humble themselves with humility to respect eachother and me as well to not cross boundaries. They ransoming text eachother I notice when they bored about random things that they do not need to be discussing with eachother. Also instead of reaching out to their 17 year old or 21 year old themselves, they will text eachother about them but the questions and statements they talk about should be addressed to the their young adults from themselves. They don’t need to conversate with eachother about the things they do conversate about and in some of the messages they will talk about their own life and also his ex wife will tell him how he needs to be happy and I just wish he would defend our relationship towards her. If she ever mentions me or his relationship with me, I pray he takes up for us and lets her know she can’t be talking like this with him about me and him. His personal life is not her business anymore and he appreciates her concern but if he was not happy with me then he wouldn’t be with me. He agrees with her when she tells him he needs to be with someone he can care about and be happy with. I’m not sure why he just won’t tell her that he does care about me and he is happy with me. Instead he says “I know”. This has been going on for a year. She used to send pictures of them two together and he wouldn’t stop her but I don’t think she has sent recently. He swears he would not get back with her and he really loves me. But the conversations and flirting they do makes me feel like he hasn’t let go of some things with her. I pray he understands he has another heart in his hands. The things they do me and my child’s dad have not done. We have so much respect for eachother and the person we choose to be with. I pray he wouldn’t entertain her if and when she contacts him and he keeps it short and brief and if it’s nothing major about their older kids then they shouldn’t be talking . Also I pray she let him go and be happy with me. If she keeps doing what she does it’s like there still is a string being held onto. I pray she understands he has a gf, what she is doing I pray she sees is wrong. She has been seeing a married man for years and I pray she finds someone that’s not married she can be happy with. And she can move on. I pray her heart is soft enough to know and feel the wrongness in trying to entertain her ex husband when he is in another relationship. He isn’t her go to person anymore. She doesn’t need to confide in him for things. I pray she lets go of feeling the need to each out to him. I pray she really finds her own happiness and she stops crossing over her boundaries with her ex husband. He tells me he loves me and only wants me and I am scared that if we ever get married, I don’t want to have to deal with another woman constantly reaching out to him as if they were still married. And the group messages she is in with him and his kids, it’s stuff he really does not need to be in group text for. The kids can text separately. I pray his kids that are young adults see that this group text needs to be stopped and they can text their parents separately. I pray they understand their parents are and have been separated for 7 years, they don’t need to be in any group text together. They have separate lives and they don’t need to be apart of each others anymore. If this is what my bf wants to still be apart of his ex wife life then pray that he does the right thing to me so I can find someone who would respect our relationship enough not to feel the need to entertain their ex or any other woman. Thank you

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask that you intervene in their relationship with their boyfriend and his ex-wife. We pray that you would touch their hearts and help them to recognize the boundaries that need to be respected in their conversations.

Lord, your Word reminds us in 1 Peter 3:7 that a wrong relation between husband and wife can hinder our prayers. We ask that you bring healing and restoration to their relationship, helping them to dwell with each other according to knowledge and giving honor to one another.

Father, we pray that both the boyfriend and his ex-wife would feel convicted in their hearts about the inappropriate nature of their conversations. Help them to humble themselves and have the wisdom to address their concerns directly with their young adults instead of discussing them with each other.

Lord, we ask that you give the boyfriend the courage to defend his current relationship and to stand up for Anonymous when his ex-wife mentions her or their relationship. Help him to clearly communicate that his personal life is no longer her business and that he is happy and committed to Anonymous.

Father, we pray for a transformation in their communication. May their conversations be filled with respect, love, and edification. Help the boyfriend to understand the weight of the heart he holds in his hands and to prioritize his commitment to Anonymous and their relationship.

Lord, we also pray for healing from any lingering attachments or unresolved feelings between the boyfriend and his ex-wife. We ask that you remove any emotional ties that may be hindering their ability to fully commit to their current relationships.

Finally, Lord, we pray for peace and reassurance for Anonymous. Comfort her heart and give her the strength to trust in your plan for her relationship. Help her to continue to show love and respect to her boyfriend, even in the midst of these challenges.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your ability to bring about reconciliation and restoration. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Also pray he is convicted by talking to her and he humbling tells me that he does and for once tell me he is sorry. I quit asking if they talk because he gets defensive about it. So I try to sneak and look at his phone. I hate this feeling of doing that. I just pray he sees he is wrong and God humbles his heart to tell me and humbles him to apologize and God move son his heart to understand that if I did this to him that he would be upset. But he gets so defensive if I bring this up. Don’t haven’t in months. I just wish he see his wrongs and be so humbled and understanding and is willing to stop it.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am requesting prayer for God's intervention in regards to my ex husband divorcing me to be with his mistress she promised to change his life if he left me for her he told me he has been having financial issues and feels like God is judging him because he has unpure thoughts about...
Replies
Views
So had a good date with daya as official girlfriends. I told her about the fact that my brother wants me to put my name on the mortgage. She seemed understanding but also asked me what about my future, wouldn’t my credit be ruined because of this? I also did tell her that when he gets married he...
Replies
Views
Wife and Her Friend Playing Cards with Single Man Next Door. Big-Time Red Flags for Me. After she did it the first time when I was there and her friend, they did it a 2nd time and I clearly told her it's not healthy to play cards with a single man with no girlfriend who lives next door at a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom