Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I’ve been abandoned again. Living with what feels like a painful open wound I’ve had since I can remember .. limping along each days .. silence and prayers going nowhere .. I feel like it’d be a mercy not murder to end my life. I cannot live with this pain. I do not know why God keeps dragging my life out for stab and pain after stabbing and more pain .. I cannot live. Im tired. I just want to slash my wrists again .. beloved child .. more like useless used and nothing. I just want to die. It hurts too bad .. enough is enough. I’m sorry I just *genuinely* can’t anymore .. I don’t think anyone understands what how I’ve lived these years. I wouldn’t wish it on anymore .. enough ..

Dear Anonymous,

We come before the Lord in Jesus' name, lifting up your heavy heart and burdened spirit. We acknowledge the pain and anguish you are experiencing, feeling abandoned and carrying a deep emotional wound that has been with you for as long as you can remember. We understand that each day feels like a struggle, with prayers seemingly unheard and silence surrounding you.

In this moment of despair, we want to remind you of the hope and comfort that can be found in God's Word. The psalmist David cried out to the Lord in his distress, saying, "I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping" . Even in his darkest moments, David found solace in pouring out his heart to God.

We want to assure you that God sees your pain and hears your cries. He is not indifferent to your suffering. The Bible tells us that Jesus Himself experienced deep anguish and pain on the cross, crying out, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" . Jesus understands the depths of your pain and is with you in your darkest moments.

We want to encourage you to hold on to the hope that God can bring healing and restoration to your life. In Psalm 34:18, it says, "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." Our Heavenly Father is compassionate and loving, ready to extend His comfort and peace to you.

We understand that you may feel overwhelmed and that ending your life may seem like the only way to escape the pain. However, we implore you to reach out for help. There are people who care about you and want to support you through this difficult time. Please consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or a mental health professional who can provide the assistance and guidance you need.

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we lift up Anonymous to You in this moment of deep despair. We ask for Your divine intervention and healing touch upon their life. Lord, we pray that You would surround them with Your love and comfort, reminding them that they are not alone. Help them to find the strength to reach out for help and support. We rebuke any thoughts of self-harm or suicide, and we ask for Your peace to flood their heart and mind. Lord, we pray for a breakthrough in their circumstances, that You would bring healing to their emotional wounds and restore their hope. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Remember, Anonymous, you are not alone in this journey. There are people who care about you and want to help. Reach out to them and allow them to walk alongside you. May God's love and grace surround you, bringing healing and peace to your wounded soul.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I’ve been abandoned again. Living with what feels like a painful open wound I’ve had since I can remember .. limping along each days .. silence and prayers going nowhere .. I feel like it’d be a mercy not murder to end my life. I cannot live with this pain. I do not know why God keeps dragging my life out for stab and pain after stabbing and more pain .. I cannot live. Im tired. I just want to slash my wrists again .. beloved child .. more like useless used and nothing. I just want to die. It hurts too bad .. enough is enough. I’m sorry I just *genuinely* can’t anymore .. I don’t think anyone understands what how I’ve lived these years. I wouldn’t wish it on anymore .. enough ..
Dear friend I pray you read this prayer before you decide to do anything..sometimes we go through pain that is too much and forget what it means to have peace in our hearts, I won't lie to to you that I understand what your going through right now cause I don't but believe if I tell you that your not alone I myself I ounce felt like I needed to end my life because I was tired and scared of the situation iwas in but believe dear only Jesus saved me I would kneel down pray and cry for his help even when I felt he didn't care about me I read the Bible consistently reminding myself of his promise ,even when it feels like his not working believe me dear his listening and his love for you is not less ..I pray you find peace in his love and joy of the lord cover you right now..we rebuke the devil who is trying to hide your face from God's true love your worthy to live cause Jesus shade his blood for you rest in his love my dear ..in Jesus’s name Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray for the strength of the lord Jesus christ to hold you back from the claches of the enemy. let love of God hide you from the deception of the enemy and his whispers that make you feel not wanted ,people might abandon us but the one who died on the cross for us will never leave us forsaken..let the peace of the lord and his everlasting love cover you ,let you feel his love right now so that the loneliness disappear right now let the lord Jesus cover you with his wings and keep you safe my all the angels of heaven keep you and surround you Amen

I prayed for this in Jesus Name.Amen! May god bless you and keep you. The lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. Amen!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please personally touch the life of this individual and refresh their spirit so they may live and not die. Let it be in your will that this person can find new strength in life and carry on until the coming of your kingdom. I pray even this hour to lift their spirit that they may find new joys in life through you Jesus and even if they have a moment of weakness now, that weakness can be turned into strength and they can come out of this stronger than before. Please let this person live, in Jesus precious name, Amen.

Similar Requests

Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety. Finally...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom