Pray

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It is our heart to lift up your mom, your financial needs, and your search for a stable home for you and your children. We have prayed earnestly, asking our Heavenly Father to bring healing, provision, and peace according to His perfect will.

If God has already moved in any of these areas—whether through healing, unexpected financial blessings, or a door opening for housing—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still waiting on the Lord’s answer, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and will respond in His perfect timing.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His grace sustain you and your family through every trial. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for God to move on behalf of me and my daughters. I’m past due in my home and need God to provide a way of escape rather it’s where I am or another place other than certain homes that will destabilize me more. I’m praying for an intervention and I’m a single mother, low income, and...
Replies
13
Views
195
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
166
Please pray for me to find a way to make more income . Its becoming difficult as my partner of 14 years and 2 kids kicked me out and my job isnt enough . I try to think of ideas , please God be my guidance
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom