Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please fix this. I do not understand why everything is happening so fast. I am so scared we made a mistake. But please please please fix this. Please let the people buy our house that want it. We put a lot into it that we are gonna lose and I would like for this couple to have this house...
Replies
11
Views
134
I am worried about my cat ### who is my only companion. He had ### and just isn't himself. He is ### more as well and I worry about ### as he will be ### this year He has helped me through so many trials including the death of my sister who he helped as well when I was bedridden and then in...
Replies
13
Views
193
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests + protect us & home from storms thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom