Pray

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because unfortunately this week has seemingly revealed that a lot is going to have to change in how I interact with my immediate family especially in terms of boundaries. I love them but some negative situations are arising that indicate I may have to separate myself from them...
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray as I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years. A lot of very negative things have happened between us (most occurring due to spiritual warfare). Pray for peace and healing and salvation for those who need it. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
106
Please pray as I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years. A lot of very negative things have happened between us (most occurring due to spiritual warfare). Pray for peace and healing and salvation for those who need it. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom