Pray to torture these demons for all ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray to torture these demons for all the cruelty and past attacks on my life. Break all curses so they never return.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz help me pray for me, my whole family is bullying me severely plz pray i am stuck i can't even escape i m stuck, plz i want to run away from the house but i can't bcz everyone will know what to do, they ard harrasing me severely, always wants reaction from ne, my mother she plays tricks on...
Replies
12
Views
161
Please pray for me. I am being mentally tortured in ###. People are being targeted for trying to educate themselves. Only the chosen are allowed to succeed. If you stand up for yourself you get harassed and victimised and bullied. It’s like racism all over again. This is torture.
Replies
8
Views
145
I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom