Pray to me I fell ### bad ...

Father I pray that ### will feel like a child of God in his/her identity. The enemy likes to attack our identity but when we are strong in You Heavenly Father, then he can not touch us, as we have the living Christ in us. Father I pray that ### will overcome and that all the lies of the enemy are being exposed. Father please tear down walls and show ### how much you love your adopted child. Thank You, Jesus for giving us a spirit of adoption, love and power. Amen.
 
Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide upon them in Jesus name Amen~God bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was ### days free and I just fell back into it ### minutes ago and i have already committed the act. Please pray for me to repent and for Jesus to forgive me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
161
I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
181
Hurt my knee very badly can hardly work Need a good godly attorney in Jesus name Amen covers that your blood Lord protective mighty amen
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom