Pray to me I fell ### bad ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up ###'s prayer request to You and I ask for a special blessing and healing upon Your child, in Jesus' name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was ### days free and I just fell back into it ### minutes ago and i have already committed the act. Please pray for me to repent and for Jesus to forgive me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
161
I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
181
Hurt my knee very badly can hardly work Need a good godly attorney in Jesus name Amen covers that your blood Lord protective mighty amen
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom