Pray that my brother ### stops cursing and abusing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwilliams

Prayer Partner
Pray that my brother ### stops cursing and abusing his sick mother ###. Each day he curses and it is getting to her.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently for both my ### and me. The ### have not paid my mother rent for several months. As a senior, my mother is now struggling to cover her ###, HOA fees, and taxes. They are unwilling to pay rent and refuse to vacate the premises. My mother lacks the financial resources to ###...
Replies
7
Views
142
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino witch enemy driver Ms. ### to stop harassing and terrorizing innocent people with her road rage and witchcraft curse's in ###, ### where she resides negatively. Pray for the evil demon possessed Filipino witch Ms. ### to stop wrongfully doing road rage to...
Replies
10
Views
246
God please stop the abuse with kids, animals, elderly, disabled, and others we all have feelings. I read that parents abuse and neglect the kids while they are sick and hungry and they refuse to take their kids to the hospital or doctor. I read about parents abuse and neglect the kids and how...
Replies
9
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom