Pray that I always live and be guided by ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It always makes me so happy when I tell them I'm right because I know I am correct every time. It makes me proud of myself because God recognizes that I don’t play to prove them wrong.
Replies
8
Views
174
and jsut broken. Lr dhelp me in my pain. i never really had friends. i dont knwo why.. i jsut odnt knwowhat to do. everyoneseems so cold and distant and im different in weird way.. i jsut wihs i t didnt have t be wiht hard. why did oyu mak eit thishard fo rme.. :( pelasehelp God.
Replies
12
Views
156
Please pray I always start my day off right.
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom